Whole Wheat Waffles/Pancakes
A wholesome tasty new addition to breakfast!
- 3 tbls. Butter (melted)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon 1 cup Flour
- 1 1/4 cups Lowfat Milk 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 3/4 cup Sunrise Farms Vanilla Yogurt 1/4 cup Old-fashioned Oats
- 1/3 cup Honey 4 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- In a large bowl, combine flour, whole wheat flour, old fashioned oats, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda. In separate bowl, whisk eggs and add yogurt, milk and honey. Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients and foki in melted butter. Cook on preheat waffle iron or skillet. Serve with maple syrup or honey.